Life is stressful, especially as a parent. Whether you are a stay at home parent or work full time, are single or married, single child or multiple; staying cool, calm, and collected can help get you through the day.
As a stay at home mother of 3, who also suffers from an anxiety disorder, I have tried quite a few things, including medication, therapy, and homeopathic remedies, to try and manage my stress. Some have worked better than others. Here are the best 5 natural ways to reduce stress. These have helped me, and they can help you too.
1. Learn to “respond” instead of react. Get an understanding of what stresses you out, think about how to get through it or improve it, learn from the situation, and find ways to reduce those triggers in the future. “Stay Calm and Carry On!”
2. Eat a healthy diet. Eat a whole foods diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean protein to feel better and give you the energy you need. Cut out processed foods which deplete your body of essential minerals and vitamins like magnesium and B vitamins. Limit your sugar and caffeine intake. Too much of either can work against you and cause your body added stress.
3. Get healthy. Be sure you are getting enough sleep. A lack of sleep is stressful on the body and can lead to illness. Exercise at least 3 times a week. Getting active, especially outdoors, and unplugging from everything can really help to center oneself and reduce stress. Chiropractic care can also help in some situations.
4. Use all natural, homeopathic remedies. Unlike medications, products like RESCUE Pastilles are gentle, safe, non habit forming, and have NO side effects. They help you stress less, stay calm, and stay in control. Other natural remedies include chamomile, licorice root, and lavender.
5. Utilize relaxation techniques. Visualizing your “happy place”, practicing yoga, deep breathing, meditation, and positive talk are all ways to help reduce stress and anxiety naturally.
Stress isn’t always a bad thing, but these natural methods can help you manage and relieve your stress. Products like those from RESCUE are great alternative to other products
Use this BOGO coupon to try RESCUE Products for yourself. RESCUE Products have been trusted for generations and have been used by millions worldwide. You can find their products at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sprouts and wherever you find natural products!
How Do You Manage Your Stress and/or Anxiety?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.