It’s Christmas in June thanks to Amazon! Amazon Prime Day is right around the corner and that means there are some mega deals for you to take advantage of! Whether you’re looking for a new TV, air fryer, or even camping gear, Prime Day has it all! On June 21 and 22 (or while supplies last), the retail giant will be offering deep discounts on everything from electronics and sporting goods to kitchen gadgets and clothing. Here’s what you’ll want to know to get the very best deals!
What is Amazon Prime Day?
This two-day event is exclusive to Amazon Prime members (Not a member? Sign up for a free trial here) and usually takes place in the summer to celebrate the company’s birthday. Even new Prime members can score these discounts. Plus new members get a free 30-day trial, so there’s nothing to lose.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year, Prime Day is June 21 to 22, 2021. It starts on the 21st at 12 am PT and ends on the 22nd at 11:59 pm PT. But note that sale prices are only good while supplies lasts.
Do We Know What Will be On Sale?
Of course! Prime Day deals include electronics such as TVs, laptops, cameras, or tablets; accessories like headphones and speakers; entertainment items such as video games and books; toys for children of all ages; home goods such as furniture and kitchen supplies; clothing for men, women, kids, and pets. We’ve done some digging and found a few of the sale you can expect to see:
- Up to 20% off AirPods
- Up to 50% off Amazon Smart Home Devices
- Up to 50% off air fryers
- Up to 50% off camping gear
- Free 4 months of Amazon Music
Note: Bookmark this page as I’ll update these sales as I learn about them.
How Can I Shop Prime Day Deals?
Once you’re signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime or if you have an existing account, just log into your account on June 22nd or 23rd. All items will be available to you at the sales price.
Learn how to save $10 on Prime Day when you spend $10 with small businesses today!
Five Tips to Help You Get Ready for Amazon Prime Day
- Get organized and create a checklist/wishlist – Save what you want to a “wish list” and you will be alerted when they go on sale.
- Update your mobile shopping app on your phone or tablet so that it syncs with Prime Day deals and prices. The Amazon App Store offers free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. The most popular shopping app for Amazon is the Amazon Shopping App.
- Get notifications from Alexa – If you have an Alexa device, discover new deals when you ask “Alexa, what are my deals?” You can also get early access deals June 18.
- Don’t forget about essentials like toiletries, pet food, paper towels, or laundry detergent. Prime Day is a great time to stock up and save on items you buy every day.
- Follow me on Instagram where I will be posting stories of top deals you and other readers are interested in. If you are looking for something specific, leave me a comment here or send me a message on Instagram. I’ll also update our Deals page too!