Thank you to Nestle Toll House for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try the new DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels! As always, the recipe and opinions are 100% my own. #TollHouseTime #NestleTollHouse #DelightFulls
Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Brownies with Nestle Toll House DelightFulls are an amazing combination of a dense caramel and chocolate brownie with a creamy cheesecake. Each bite is a little bit of heaven.
Have y’all tried these new Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels yet? They’re chocolate chips with stuff in the middle; caramel, peanut butter, mint, or cherry. I saw a few dessert recipes online and knew I needed to try them. Every holiday season, my kids and I get in the kitchen to bake holiday cookies, breads, and cakes. It’s one of the holiday traditions I look forward to.
Baking cookies with my children is always a great time. It may not be the cleanest of activities, but who cares. It’s a fun way to spend time together and the results are always delicious. I remember baking cookies with my grandmother when I was younger. I have fond memories of getting in the kitchen with her. One of the cookies was the Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that is on the bag.
This year, I thought these new filled chocolate chips would be fun to try. The kids and I chose the milk chocolate morsels with caramel filling. All I can say is luckily I bought two bags of these DelightFulls chips to make these Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Brownies. The chips are delicious! It was a good thing I had that extra bag. The kids are insisting we make more cookies with these DelightFulls chips.
These Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Brownies are delicious. They are dense and rich, just like a brownie should be. The creamy cheesecake layer is swirled to create a marbleized effect. They are pretty and delicious! Have fun in the kitchen this holiday season and create some delicious treats for yourself! Take a look at these other Nestle baking recipes too.
These cheesecake brownies combine a dense chocolate and caramel brownie with a creamy cheesecake topping using the Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling.
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of a 8x8 cake pan with parchment paper or butter the bottom of a silicone pan.
- Beat the egg in a large bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, cane sugar, and vanilla extract to the egg. Beat together until creamy and smooth.
- Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter in the microwave or in double boiler on the stove top.
- When mixture is melted, remove from heat and stir until well combined.
- Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs to mixture and beat in with a whisk.
- Stir flour into brownie mixture.
- Spread 3/4 of the brownie mixture to the prepared pan. Layer will be thin.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie to cover it completely.
- Spoon remaining brownie mixture over the cheesecake layer.
- Use a skewer or knife to swirl mixture together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center to set when touched.
- Leave to cool in the pan.
- Cut into squares or bars and serve.
Links in this post are sponsored, which means that if you click, I get compensation. So go take a look at the Nestle baking recipes and go bake something!
Share your recipe and use the hashtags #DelightFulls #TollHouseTime when sharing on your social channels. I’d love to see what you’re cooking this holiday season.