I received the same system and SuperKids SuperFoods the NutriBullet University schools receive for a special #Blast2School Challenge that runs August 1-31. Just like the participating students, I plan to use my NutriBullet to make at least 5 green smoothies a week. My kids will join in too! If you want to participate in the challenge, you can get your own NutriBullet system here.
The program offers new recipes like this one for a Green Smoothie Blast #1.
Green Smoothie Blast #1
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 inches of fresh cucumber
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 Frozen strawberries
- 1 cup Coconut water (more or less according to desired consistency)
- Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 1gCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2g
Want More smoothie recipes?
- Banana Split Smoothie Bowl
- 5 Delicious Green Smoothie Recipes for Beginners
- 15 Fresh Fruit Smoothies
- Tropical Smoothie