Last year, instead of heading to the mall for Black Friday, we opted outside. I love a great deal, but I’d rather spend the time with my family. This year we’re skipping the mall again. Instead of opting outside, we are going Medieval. We’ll be getting the Royal treatment; cheering on our favorite knight, eating with our fingers, and crowning a tournament victor. Have you guessed where we are going yet? We are partnering with Medieval Times and heading to the Dallas Castle for a unique adventure straight out of the Middle Ages.
Instead of fighting the crowds on Black Friday, we are planning to go watch charging of a different kind. At Medieval Times, you enjoy a 4 course meal that you eat with your fingers. During dinner, knights compete in a 2 hour jousting tournament complete with real metal weapons and authentic armor. During their battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks. The kids will LOVE that! I’m told every shield gets a fresh coat of paint after every show. That’s intense!
It wouldn’t be right if we had ALL the fun. I want you to join in too! So we are giving you the chance to have your own adventure at a Medieval Times near you. Follow this special link just to save money on tickets.
JUST FOR YOU – Get your tickets for adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95 with the code MT3629 through 2/28/17. That’s $24 off an adult ticket and $7 a child’s tickets. Click here to make your reservations today!
PLUS keep reading because we’re ALSO giving away a Royalty Package for 4 at Medieval Times to one (1) lucky Little Family Adventure reader.
First, here are some fun facts about Medieval Times:
- When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of 15-20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30-40 miles per hour.
- Medieval Times is the #1 breeder of pure Spanish horses in North America.(Learn more about their horses: http://www.medievaltimes.com/about-the-show/the-horses.html)
- Each year, 25 foals are born at Chapel Creek Ranch, where they spend two years training.
- These horses enjoy retirement back at the ranch after 15 to 20 years of performing.
- All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry.
- At Medieval Times, 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
Enter to Win in the Medieval Times Royal Treatment Giveaway
We are giving away a 4 Pack of Medieval Times Tickets with the Royalty Package ($330 value).
- 4 Course Meal and Select Beverages for 4 people
- 2 Hour Medieval Jousting Tournament
- Priority Castle Access
- Priority VIP Seating
- Knight’s Rally Towels
- Cheering Banners
- VIP Lanyards
Tickets can be used at any Medieval Times location. Open to US residents only. Giveaway ends November 27, 2017. No purchase necessary. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway