Thank you for your interest in providing quality content for Little Family Adventure readers. We welcome submissions from guest authors. Please read the following guidelines before submission and if you have any questions, email us at [email protected].
Allowable Content Themes
Little Family Adventure is a resource site for families looking to be more active together, eat better, and have no child left inside. Articles that work best are detailed, informative posts on the following topics:
- Health living – focus on being more eco-friendly and/or natural
- Healthier recipes without overly-processed ingredients
- Outdoor activities – camping, hiking, water sports, etc.
- Family travel tips and destinations
- Family-focused activities at home, on the road, and at destinations
Guest posts must meet the following criteria:
- Original content not published elsewhere
- Easy-to-understand, accessible style
- Written in English
- 750-word minimum
- Free of third party links/URLs
- If article is a result of a sponsored trip, please disclose
The author will receive one do-follow link back to their personal blog or social media platform of choice. Please provide a brief bio to be included in the footer of the guest post. Please do not include author information in the text of the article.
BACKLINK NOTE: If the article is on behalf of a company or brand, a link back to the company’s website is available as a no-follow link, and the insertion fee of $300 will apply.
We welcome image submissions to accompany your article, as long as you have the rights to the image and provide a brief caption and photo credit. Images must reflect the subject discussed. If people are featured in the image, you must have consented to include them in your photo. Preferred image sizes are 1000×1500 and 1200×900.
If your article proposal meets these guidelines, please email us using the form below or at mailto:[email protected]. Please put “LFA Guest Post submission” in the subject line and in the body include your topic idea with a brief description for approval
Founder and Editor