The world famous Haarlem Globetrotters are bringing their new 2019 Fan Powered World Tour to Oklahoma City February 9th, 2019. It’s guaranteed to be filled with fast dribbling, on court antics, and family fun for all ages. You won’t want to miss it!!
Haarlem Globetrotters Fan Powered World Tour
- When: February 9, 2019 – Showtimes at 2pm and 7pm
- Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
We have teamed with the show to provide Little Family Adventure readers a special discount code for tickets and a chance to win a family four pack of tickets.
More Fan Interaction in 2019
This year’s show gives fans more opportunities to directly interact with the team’s stars. Before the game, be sure to download a new interactive mobile app with exclusive features, including an augmented reality (AR) basketball toss game and one-of-a-kind image filters that can be shared on social media. There are over 20 opportunities before, during, and after the show. After the game, fans can get autographs from their favorite players in this free session.
Get more with the Magic Pass. Fans with a Magic Pass ticket, get exclusive access to this Globetrotters’ pregame event. Fans can meet and interact with members of the team, learn tricks, shoot hoops, and take pictures on the court.
Save $7 on Haarlem Globetrotters Tickets
- Get your tickets now at ticketmaster.com.
- Use code SAVE7 to get $7 off Tickets for the OKC Show
- Note: Code valid online only, available on select price levels. Limit 8 tickets per purchase
Win 4 Tickets to See the Haarlem Globetrotters
We are giving away 4 tickets to see the Haarlem Globetrotters February 9th in Oklahoma City. Winner can choose the 2pm or the 7pm show on February.
- Comment below and tell us your favorite thing to do in Oklahoma City with kids
- Finalize your entry by submitting your email here (new subscribers only):
- Open to US Residents 18+ years old
- Contest Starts January 23, 2019 and ends midnight CST February 5, 2019.
- Winner will be announced February 7th via email. We will verify everyone who entered the steps correctly.
Looking for more fun in OKC? Check out our favorite things to do in Oklahoma City with kids.