Create ice cream at home. This recipe makes 1 pint and can easily be doubled or tripled. I used a [Ice Cream Ball|http://amzn.to/293uCty" target="_blank] to create the recipe.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 peach, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into ice cream maker ball.
- Close with lid.
- Add ice cubes and rock salt to the ice cream maker (outside of the ice cream mixture).
- Close lid and tighten.
- Shake and roll ice cream ball until ice cream is frozen, about 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1181Total Fat: 91gSaturated Fat: 58gCholesterol: 286mgSodium: 138mgCarbohydrates: 85gSugar: 76gProtein: 11g
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
If you like peaches, try these recipes for: