I don’t review skin care products all that much. But as I get older, I am seeing more and more signs of aging and I’m not, in any shape or form, taking it gracefully. So I have started looking for natural or organic skincare products whenever possible.
While at Expo East last fall, I met Lucy with Hug Your Skin, company who distributes Inlight organic skincare products in the US and Canada. Inlight organic skincare products use 100% organic ingredients that are gentle on the skin and are designed to give your skin what it needs naturally. I have been using them for the past 10 weeks and wanted to share with you.
Inlight skincare products use 100% organic ingredients and because of that the company has earned the global Cosmos organic certification. They never test on animals. You can learn more about the company at www.hugyourskin.com.
I have been using Inlight products for a few months and have seen better hydration in my skin. Hug your Skin sent me the Face Cleanser, Floral Face Tonic, Daily Face Oil, Line Softener, and Super-food Mask to try out in exchange for a honest review. This winter it has been especially dry here in Oklahoma. So I have been very pleased with how the Inlight products have worked out.
The Face Cleanser is oil based and very different from anything I’ve used before. Having combination skin, I was worried that using an oil based face cleanser and Daily Face Oil would make my skin too oily. But it didn’t.
What I liked about the Inlight products:
- The products are created with a blend of botanical extracts to provide skincare that is natural and effective.
- The cleanser is used in small amounts and doubles as a makeup remover.
- The Floral Face Tonic removes the oil based cleanser, makeup, dirt, etc and leaves my skin refreshed. The scent is mildly floral and not overpowering at all.
- The Daily Face Oil supplies my skin with hydration.
- I can apply loose powder makeup before the oil fully absorbs into my skin for a matte look without caking.
- The Super-food mask does an excellent job of deep cleaning my skin/pores.
- The line softener helps hydrate the skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Things that took some getting used to:
- When I first starting using the Daily Face Oil, I had to gauge the right amount. At first, I used too much and the oil didn’t soak into the skin. Now I know that 5 drops is all I need.
- The Line reducer should be used twice a day for best results. I am used to conventional line removers being used only at night. For best results, I should have been using this morning AND night. I am doing that now and will have to amend this article later on it.
Overall, the Inlight skincare products are effective at nourishing the skin naturally. You can learn more about the products and order online at www.hugyourskin.com.
Disclosure: I was provided with Inlight organic skincare products for consideration. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.