Today we have another great fresh juice for you, Green Zinger Juice, we are juicing. This juice is filled with leafy greens, citrus, and ginger. It is filled with essential vitamins and nutrients to put that zing in your step and give you energy to start the day.
Juicing – Green Zinger Juice
Juicing is a great way to get a variety of vegetables into your diet. This juice combines kale, chard, broccoli, and cabbage. Lemon and orange help to neutralize the bitterness in some of these green vegetables. This juice is a great opportunity to use the broccoli stalk. If you’re like me, you cut away the stalk when you prepare broccoli. The stalk is full of vitamins and minerals that can be added to any juice. Ginger adds that extra zing. You can add more or less to taste.
Serves 16 ounces
3 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 3 Kales stems with leaves
- 3 Red Chard stems with leaves
- 1 cup of broccoli stalks or florets
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/2 orange, skinned removed
- 1 red delicious apple
- Fresh ginger, 1/2 inch thick slice
- Juice all ingredients according to your juicer settings.
- Our into a tall glass and enjoy!
If you like this juice, try some of our others