Today I’m sharing a recipe if you are too busy to cook? What you need is an easy to cook meal, I like Prosciutto and Pea Pasta for this.
There are days when you feel you’re just too busy to make a home cooked meal. Am I right? On days like that, you need a few Go-To recipes that you know can be made in a flash. Pasta and stir fry recipes are always a great quick and easy meal solution
Make a scratch made dish in less than 20 minutes
When you feel rushed, don’t just pick up something in a drive thru. In the time it takes you to do that, you can make a healthy meal your family will love. This Prosciutto and Pea Pasta is a healthy meal that is ready in than 20 minutes. The sauce is made from scratch and it uses real food ingredients. So you can feel good about serving your family a healthy meal. This scratch made sauce featuring prosciutto, peas, and black olives. It’s ready in the same amount of time it takes to boil and cook pasta. How easy is that?
What’s your favorite quick and easy pasta dish? Please let us know in the comments. We love hearing from you!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
Prosciutto and Pea Pasta
2 thinly sliced strips of prosciutto, chopped
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tablespoon tomato paste
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions and reserving 1 cup pasta cooking water
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Place coconut oil in a skillet. Fry the prosciutto over medium heat until crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic cloves and tomato paste; cook 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup pasta cooking water and simmer until reduced by half; about 4 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, peas, and black olives. Simmer until thickened; about 3 minutes.
- Toss in pasta and coat with sauce.
- Plate pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese.