Last year at Expo West, I was introduced to the folks at Palm Done Right, a movement of organic, sustainable, fair trade palm oil projects that contribute to making the environment, farm communities, and the world a better place. In short, they are doing the right thing when it comes to palm oil production. I am partnering with Palm Done Right to bring you this special giveaway.
About half of the consumer products you have in your home contain palm oil. It is used in everything from soap and household cleaners, to cosmetics and food. Palm oil production is big business. I want to introduce you to a few companies brands producing palm oil the right way with organic, sustainable practices that don’t negatively affect the land or the farmers. You can learn about these companies and Palm Done Right at palmdoneright.com
Palm Done Right Giveaway
To help introduce you to a few Palm Done Right partner brands, I’m giving away an assortment of products from the following brands:
- Jack’s Paleo Kitchen – Paleo Cookies with no refined sugars (gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free (except coconut), egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free and non-GMO)
- Good Spread – Organic Peanut Butter with a cause. For every jar sold, they provide a vitamin-fortified therapeutic treatment to a malnourished child.
- Laird Superfood – Creamer (dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO)
- Quinn Snacks – Pretzels (farm to bag, gluten-free, non-GMO)
- Luke’s Organic – Kale and Quinoa Chips (organic, gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO)
- Nutiva – Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Spread (gluten-free & vegan)
- La Tortilla Factory — Traditional Flour Tortillas (organic & non-GMO)
- GloryBee – Aunt Patty’s Red Palm Oil (organic, farm to fork)
To enter this Palm Done Right Giveaway, head over to the Little Family Adventure Instagram page to follow these brands and leave me a comment. Extra entries can be earned by tagging a friend.
Contest runs September 3-10, 2017. US residents only, 18+ years.