Thanks for your interest in working with Little Family Adventure, LLC! We’re thrilled to work with you!
Little Family Adventure readers are:
- parents searching for tools and tips for organizing meals, travel plans, and outdoor activities
- primarily women, (23-45 yrs old) with the largest majority residing in the United States and many from Canada, UK, and Australia
- looking for healthy recipes using real food ingredients
- looking for ways to spend quality family time, get outdoors, and travel
- technically savvy women who use a variety of social media outlets frequently
- online shoppers
View Current Media Kit here.
2020 & 2019 USA Today 10 Best Family Travel Expert
2018 Hometown Hero Award Recipient from Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Awarded for making significant contributions to the tourism and hospitality industry in Oklahoma City during the past year.
2018 Speaker for Women in Travel Summit
2018 Finalist for “Top Lifestyle Blogger” by ShiftCon
2017: Named to Expo West New Hope Blogger Team
2017: Selected as an Expo East Influencer Summit Member
2017: Named 1 of the Best 5 Outdoor Blogs that Get You Camping by Mambo Sprouts
BRAND AMBASSADOR AND INFLUENCER
My goal for this blog is to not just work on one time sponsored content. I want to be part of a true brand partnership to create amazing information, education and inspire while building a real relationships. A few of my most popular partnerships are with Stonyfield Yogurt, Barlean’s, Goddess Garden. My audience really responds to my posts that feature brands that help make healthy, active living simpler and maintainable.
I offer a variety of products and services; social media, written content, video, freelance writing, etc. Below you will find examples of popular campaigns using a variety of platforms.
POPULAR CAMPAIGN POSTS:
Facebook Live – Life Made Easy with Shipt Grocery Delivery
Facebook Live – Greener First Aid Kit with Genexa
Tent Review with Napier Tents
INSTAGRAM TAKE OVER
Visit Oklahoma City
Go Behind the Scenes at the OKC Zoo, Oklahoma City Convention and Visitors Bureau
All Aboard: Take Amtrak & Explore OKC, Oklahoma City Convention and Visitors Bureau
Eat Local and Support Local Stillwater Farms, Green Oklahoma
Support Local Farmers and Eat Great Food, Green Oklahoma
4 Healthy Tips Every Mom Needs to Know, Oklahoma City Moms Blog
Email me at [email protected]