We want to help you find new adventures with your family where ever you may be. Arkansas is known as the Natural State because of its natural beauty, clear lakes, and abundant opportunities for outdoor family fun. If you have never been, grab the family and head to North Little Rock. We have the 10 things you need to do with your family to kick off the summer.
The only thing better than family fun is discounted family fun. The North Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau recently announced the return of Arkansas Family Fun Days for its third year. This three day event, June 9-11, 2017, brings families together with special discounts at area attractions.
10 Things in Central Arkansas You Need to Do With Your Family
1. Besides the favorite spring pasttime of baseball, the Arkansas Travelers at Dickey-Stephens Park keep the little kiddos entertained with friendly mascots and fun promotions and games. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): 10% off anything in the gift shop. 400 W Broadway St, North Little Rock
2. Learn together at the Museum of Discovery, with hands-on exhibits about science and technology. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): 1 free child admission with every paid adult. 500 President Clinton Ave #150, Little Rock
3. Cool off at Arkansas’ largest water park, Wild River Country! The 26-acre park has thirteen attractions including a wave pool, slides and the river rapids. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): Family of 4 admission for $80. 6820 Crystal Hill Road, North Little Rock
4. At the Little Rock Zoo, meet 600 animals representing 170 species, visit a children’s farm and ride a miniature train. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): $2 off every admission. 1 Zoo Drive, Little Rock
5. Tour a real World War II submarine at the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum and visit the famous tugboat Hoga, which fought fires during the Pearl Harbor attack. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): 1 free child admission with every paid adult. 120 Riverfront Park Drive, North Little Rock
6. Have you seen the brand new Amazing Aerial Adventure at Big Rock Mini Golf & Fun Park? It’s an awesome high ropes course opening this April. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): Buy one get one half off at the Amazing Maze. 11411 Baseline Road, Little Rock
7. Playtime Pizza is Arkansas’s largest indoor family entertainment center, with go-karts, mini-golf, video games and more. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): 1 free admission with purchase of 1 at full price). 600 Colonel Glenn Plaza Loop, Little Rock
8. Dol your kids play softball? Youth softball teams will be coming to central Arkansas for the brand new Hiland Dairy Youth Classic! Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): save $4 when you buy 2 t-shirts.
9. Want to take advantage of the deals but live outside central Arkansas? Make a weekend of it with the LaQuinta Inn & Suites, conveniently close to shopping at McCain Mall and minutes away from participating attractions. Family Fun Days Deal (June 9 – 11 only): mention Family Fun Days for special pricing. 4311 Warden Road, North Little Rock
10. Oh, and here’s the cherry on top: the Arkansas Travelers, Museum of Discovery, Wild River Country, Little Rock Zoo, Big Rock Mini Golf & Fun Park and Playtime Pizza will all have 2 for $1 on ice cream novelties from Hiland Dairy the weekend of June 9.
These 10 things in Central Arkansas You Need to Do With Your Family are the perfect way to start your summer. If you can visit during Arkansas Family Fun Days, you’ll be able to have fun for less. If not, you will still have a great time together!