- 1 head of broccoli, stems sliced and heads cut into bite sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 apple, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, celery, cranberries, raisins, apple, walnuts.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, and cider vinegar. Stir until honey is incorporated.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.